Lakers 2017 Draft Lottery Scenarios: Best Case/Worst Case (VIDEO)
Lakers 2017 Draft Lottery Scenarios: Best Case/worst Case (video)

We’re two weeks away from one of the biggest days in the Los Angeles Lakers offseason, the NBA draft lottery. By now, you know the probabilities…the Lakers have a 46.9% chance of keeping their top three pick, and a 53.1% of losing it. And, if they lose their top three draft pick, it could have big implications for their future.

We break down the best and worst case scenarios with ESPN Los Angeles’ Allen Sliwa, host of Lakers Talk on 710AM, as the lottery approaches on May 16, 2017. What should the front office do if they wind up in the top three? Draft a potential star or dangle it as a trade asset?

And, what should be the priority if they lose their pick, which also means they lose their 2019 first rounder to the Orlando Magic? How could this affect their offseason plans and free agency? Does this mean Lakers fans could be in for another rough season ahead?

Plus, which (if any) of the young core, should the Lakers deem untouchable.

You May Also Like

Shaquille O’Neal Compares Playing With Penny Hardaway, Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, And LeBron James

Shaquille O’Neal had the privilege of playing with a number of all-time greats during his own Hall of Fame 20-year NBA…

Lakers News: Media Still Has Giannis Antetokounmpo Ahead Of LeBron James For 2019-20 NBA MVP

Before the 2019-20 NBA season was suspended, one of the biggest developing stories was that of the Most Valuable Player…

Giannis Antetokounmpo Reacts To Girlfriend Growing Up Lakers Fan

It has been two weeks since NBA commissioner Adam Silver suspended the 2019-20 season shortly after two players tested…

Paul Pierce Details Growing Up Lakers Fan, But Being Selected By Celtics In 1998 NBA Draft

For most Los Angeles Lakers fans, Paul Pierce’s name brings a certain disdain and dislike as he was a villain who had no…