Wonder what you missed in sport this week or what major tweets you skim through and didn’t get a chance to notice? Don’t worry, Lakers Nation is here to give you tweets of the week that will give you the top 10 tweets that involve news about teams and athletes; but also fan’s tweets, retweets and replies. Enjoy!
1. Lakers fans, don’t worry, Kobe plans on being the best of the best before he retires.
— Kobe Bryant (@JustinTJ) April 1, 2013
2. Games are winding down Laker fans, and the million dollar question is still standing. . .
— Lakers Nation (@LakersNation) March 31, 2013
3. Even though the Lakers are struggling, Kobe is still making history!
— Pau Gasol (@paugasol) March 31, 2013
4. I think all the the rings on Phil Jackson’s fingers had something to do with his first tweet being somewhat grammatically incorrect.
11 champ;ipnsikp[ ringhs
— Phil Jackson (@PhilJackson11) March 27, 2013
5. It has been a crazy NCAA Tournament with the most upsets in NCAA history. Congratulations to Louisville, Florida, Duke, and Michigan for reaching the Final Four!
Of the 8.15 million entries in @espnfantasy Tournament Challenge, just FORTY SEVEN had the correct Final Four.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) March 31, 2013
6. We would show you a picture of Kevin Ware’s injury but it’s too gruesome. Instead we hope he overcomes this tragic and unfortunate injury.
Prayers goes out to Kevin Ware and his family! May u have a speedy recovery kid and come back even stronger!
— LeBron James (@KingJames) April 1, 2013
7. It’s time for Dodger baseball!
It’s officially #OpeningDayLA!
— Los Angeles Dodgers (@Dodgers) April 1, 2013
8. The Chicago Bulls end Miami’s 27 game winning streak. The Lakers still hold the best 33-game winning streak in NBA history.
.@kingjames: We’re very humble about being a part of this team and this streak. Ultimately we want to win an NBA Championship.
— Miami HEAT (@MiamiHEAT) March 28, 2013
9. Hmmm . . . What do you guys think?
If the Heat don’t win the championship, their 27 game winning streak will be put in the same illustrious class at the NE 2007 regular season
— Chip Hazard (@Ian_Bonner) March 31, 2013
10. Even though the NFL season won’t start for a couple of months deals are still being made and some people remain shocked at signings.
Tony Romo comes in second to Tom Brady for most guaranteed money in NFL history according to @adamschefter Brady $57 mill, Romo $55 mill
— SportsCity.com (@NFLSportsCity) March 29, 2013
In case you missed it, be sure to check out Kobe in our dunk of the week!
Don’t forget to click here to subscribe to our Lakers Nation YouTube Channel!