The Los Angeles Lakers have their point guards back on the roster and hopefully the playmakers can turn this season around. Steve Nash, Steve Blake and Jordan Farmar have return to the court and their presence was missed dearly by fans and the coaching staff.
The players were once again very busy on Social Media and finally after months of despair, there is something to smile about in Los Angeles.
1. Xavier Henry is continuing to stay positive during the rehab process.
Take pride in overcoming obstacles, for those very hardships will one day serve as your stepping stones to success… #ICanDoAnything
— Xavier Henry (@XavierHenry) February 5, 2014
2. Kobe Bryant congratulates his team after the crazy game against the Cavs.
What a game! #seriously #fab4 #whitemamba — Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) February 6, 2014
3. Kendall Marshall has fun with Steve Nash on his birthday.
Good win, pops doin his thing on his bday! @SteveNash #LA #MoveEm — Kendall Marshall (@KButter5) February 8, 2014
4. Christ Kaman’s picture has inspired great works on Photoshop.
Dang now u got Muhammad knocking me out?! RT @rrzner_s: .@ChrisKaman got KO’d by Muhammad Ali.1 pic.twitter.com/4EKmwDkcZo
— Chris Kaman (@ChrisKaman) February 7, 2014
5. Manny Harris thanked the Lakers for his time with the team.
I would like to thank the lakers for giving me a opportunity to be back at the Highest Level! Didn’t… http://t.co/rTgYF7DiOv
— Manny Harris (@313MannyHarris) February 5, 2014
Lakers Nation Exclusive: VIP Viewing Party For Backstage: Lakers On Time Warner Cable SportsNet