The Los Angeles Lakers have been struggling to get wins as of late and the team is slowly falling out of playoff contention. Although the season is still fairly young, the team is in danger of playing for draft position rather than post season standings.
The Lakers players on Twitter are certainly not happy with the way the team has been performing and a lot must be done for them to start winning games. Whenever a team faces a long stretch of losses, the locker room is never a fun place and so aren’t the players’ Twitter accounts.
1. Amidst the tough week for the Lakers, Robert Sacre offers some motivation.
Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
— Robert Sacre (@Bobby_Sacre) January 15, 2014
2. Xavier Henry is one of the many Lakers players injured, but is trying to stay positive.
Bein patient is one of the hardest things to do right now..
— Xavier Henry (@XavierHenry) January 14, 2014
3. Kobe Bryant recently sat down with Bill Clinton.
— Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) January 15, 2014
4. Jodie Meeks reminiscing on his college basketball days.
1-13-09…change my life on the bball court for good ..5 years goes by really fast!! # wildcat nation
— Jodie Meeks (@Jmeeks20) January 13, 2014
5. Pau Gasol sends out words of encouragement before the Lakers embark on their road trip.
Long flight from Phoenix to Boston. The road trip has just begun. We will keep our minds strong as we look forward to bounce back #GoLakers
— Pau Gasol (@paugasol) January 16, 2014
Nick Young Jokes About Drawing Fouls, Kissing His Biceps, And Xavier Henry