The Los Angeles Lakers allow fans to send birthday or anniversary greetings and messages on the in-arena dashboards during home games at Staples Center. Score big by surprising someone special in your life with a personalized scoreboard message.
The process is easy. Your custom messages will be posted on the 6 dashboards located between suite levels A&B. Messages begin displaying approximately 90 minutes before tip-off and will continue to run throughout the game.
Messages will be displayed free of charge for season ticket holders, premier members, and suite holders. Please contact your account representative before submitting the request form. All others will be charged $50 and must be paid via credit card.
- Messages will not be displayed on the center jumbotron
- Absolutely no marriage proposals will be accepted
- No cryptic messages or unusual nicknames are allowed
- Messages are processed as they are received
- Requests must include the game date and opponent
- Messages are limited to two lines, 20 characters including spaces per line
- Messages must be received in one of these formats:
- Happy Birthday John
- Happy Birthday John Doe
- Happy 16th Birthday John
- Happy 16th Birthday John Doe
- Happy Anniversary John and Jane Doe
- Happy 25th Anniversary John and Jane Doe
- Requests must be submitted at least 48 hours in advance of the game
- Saturday, Sunday, and Monday games, the request must be received by 12:00PM PST on the Thursday prior to the event.
- Official directions can be found here: Lakers Dashboard Message Guidelines
The Lakers request that you call Tana Lopez at 310-426-6047, or email her at email@example.com for any questions you have about the dashboard messages.
Disclaimer: LakersNation.com provides this information as a courtesy to fans and makes no claims, no guarantees, and no warrants to the accuracy of the information provided. Please see the Los Angeles Lakers website for full details.