25. Milwaukee Bucks (23): The Bucks remain undefeated on their home court but have yet to find a win on the road. They have a tough schedule coming up next week with games against Philadelphia, Denver, New York, and Miami.
24. Sacramento Kings (17): The Kings have swapped coaches but not much has benefited. They were 0-4 this past week and are still trying to figure it out on the court.
23. Minnesota Timberwolves (25): The T’Wolves move up two spots this week in the power rankings. Ricky Rubio is now in the starting lineup after a debut of 18 points, 12 assists and five steals. With Kevin Love continuing to put up strong numbers, this is a good note to build on.
22. Toronto Raptors (24): The Raptors have been showing signs of improvement but they might be set back with an injured Andrea Bargnani. With Bargnani out of the lineup other players will have to step it up on the offensive end.
21. Golden State Warriors (26): The Golden State Warriors continue to improve even with Stephen Curry sidelined with an ankle injury. The Warriors are only 3-8, but all three of their wins have come against top teams including the Bulls, Heat and Knicks.
Next Page: Week 3 Power Rankings: 20-16