20. Phoenix Suns (16): Looks like Kobe’s 48 points really ruined the flow of the Phoenix Suns. The loss to the Lakers was just one of their three losses last week.
19. Cleveland Cavaliers (18): The Cavs dropped one spot this week but still have hope for the season. This squad has some talented unknown rookies accompanied with Antawn Jamison and some solid role players.
18. Houston Rockets (21): Despite a horrible road record at 1-6 the Rockets pulled off a huge win against the Portland Trail Blazers. Their next three games on the schedule are the Wizards, Pistons, and Hornets.
17. Memphis Grizzlies (19): The Memphis Grizzlies are starting to come together as a team despite having Zach Randolph on the sidelines. If the team decides to ship out OJ Mayo the team could be heading in the right direction.
16. Boston Celtics (9): Recently the Boston Celtics have been looking old and slow. Down the stretch they have been unable to hold teams off or put together a fourth quarter comeback. Their loss to the Bulls might have been a turning point for this team.
Next Page: Week 3 Power Rankings: 15-11