30. Washington Wizards (Last week’s ranking: 30): This season is not looking good for the Washington Wizards. It might be a good idea to begin prepping for next season.
29. New Orleans (28): The New Orleans Hornets are 1-9 their last 10 games and are currently on a seven game losing streak.
28. Detroit Pistons (27): Detroit is 2-8 in their last 10 games and show no signs of improvement.
27. New Jersey (29): With a disinterested Deron Williams and constant trade rumors every week, the future of the New Jersey Nets does not look bright.
26. Toronto Raptors (22): The Toronto Raptors have lost their past eight games and are 1-9 their past ten games. It’s time for someone on that team to step up.
Next Page: Week 4 Power Rankings: 25-21