25. Charlotte Bobcats (26): The Charlotte Bobcats are 3-13 on the year and are coming off a three game winning streak.
24. Golden State Warriors (21): The Golden state Warriors have an overall record of 5-10 and are coming off a two game losing streak. They have a tough schedule coming up with opponents including the Grizzlies, Trail Blazers and the Thunder.
23. Milwaukee Bucks (25): The Bucks have shown inconsistent play this year. Their overall record is 5-9 and they have not played well on the road.
22. Boston Celtics (16): The C’s have an overall record of 5-9 and have played under par this season. With trade rumors surrounding the team, who knows where this season will end up.
21. Sacramento Kings (24): The Kings have had an average season this year so far. With an overall record of 6-11, the Kings next three opponents include the Trail Blazers, Nuggets, and Jazz.
Next Page: Week 4 Power Rankings: 20-16