15. Indiana Pacers (5): The Indiana pacers have an overall record of 10-4 and are undefeated at home.
14. Utah Jazz (10): I have yet to figure out the Utah Jazz, one week they look great the next – not so hot. Their overall record is 10-5 and have four of their next five games at home.
13. Los Angeles Lakers (6): Although low scoring and lackluster until Fisher came through once again in the clutch, the Lakers had a big win against the defending NBA champs. The Lakers looked tough when Kobe had his 40-point streak going but he has little help offensively, which may be a problem.
12. San Antonio (10): Thus far this season the Spurs have shown us they are a tough team to beat on their home floor. With four of their next five games on the road coming up, we will see how this veteran squad performs.
11. Houston Rockets (18): The Houston Rockets made a huge jump this week in the power rankings. Are you as surprised as I am? They have won their last six games and next three opponents include the T’Wolves, Bucks and Wizards.
Next Page: Week 4 Power Rankings: 10-6