25. Minnesota Timberwolves: With a 2-5 record the Timberwolves could be a better team than they record depicts. They managed to put together wins against the Mavericks as well as the Spurs, but most recently dropped two games against the Cavs and Grizzlies. Led by Kevin Love, I expect the T’wolves to finish as a .500 ball club.
24. Toronto Raptors: The Raptors have a talented little ball club but have yet to figure it out. It seems like it is always “what if,” they played the Pacers close and gave the Orlando Magic and Mavericks a close run but have yet to put together a win against a respectable team other than the .500 Knicks.
23. Milwaukee Bucks: Without Andrew Bogut in the lineup the Bucks could find themselves in a heap of trouble as the season wears on. Also, Stephen Jackson hasn’t exactly improved the Bucks offensive game. They may need to look to Brandon Jennings more to carry them.
22. Charlotte Bobcats: The Bobcats had to face the Miami Heat twice early in the season, both resulting in losses. Either way they have a record of 2-6 and play a majority of their upcoming games on the road.
21. Houston Rockets: Surprised? The Rockets have a record of 2-6 and have yet to win on the road. They have a talented roster with some solid role players but have yet to figure it out on the court.
Next Page: Week 3 Power Rankings: 20-16