20. Utah Jazz: The Mehmet Okur trade made it clear that the organization has decided to work on player development. Although they most likely will not make the playoffs this season, there is a lot of opportunity on this roster, which is a good thing to improve upon in the future.
19. Memphis Grizzlies: The Memphis Grizzlies are 3-5 on the year with wins against the Rockets, Kings and Timberwolves. Their losses include San Antonio, Chicago, Los Angeles and Oklahoma City. Until they can put together a win against a top team they will remain at the bottom of the barrel.
18. Cleveland Cavaliers: Kyrie Irving has injected some well needed life into this ball club, unfortunately it may take a few more years and some key additions to the team before they can be taken seriously.
17. Sacramento Kings: The Kings seem to look like they are improving but their record tells otherwise. They have yet to put together a road win at 0-3 on the season. Although they did have a nice win at home against the Lakers.
16. Phoenix Suns: Seems like every other game this team wins or loses. They have yet to put together a win streak, but have avoided a losing streak, which is a good sign. This squad is talented, and had a key addition in former Laker Shannon Brown, but we may have to wait another week or two and see what this team is really made of.
Next Page: Week 3 Power Rankings: 15-11