10. San Antonio: Although the San Antonio Spurs have an undefeated record at home of 6-0 they have yet to put together a win on the road. Recently, age has been a factor for this San Antonio Spurs team. If they can stay healthy they will make a push to move up in the power rankings.
9. Boston Celtics: Paul Pierce is back in the lineup with the other three All-Stars. His return to the starting lineup sends Sasha Pavlovic back to the bench, which only strengthens the second unit.
8. Atlanta Hawks: Atlanta has proven they are solid contenders in the Eastern Conference and play teams tough in the playoffs. So far they have put together a nice start to the regular season. Jeff Teague is making an strong impact in the starting lineup shooting 57 percent from the field.
7. Indiana Pacers: Indiana is undefeated on their home floor and has only two losses on the season, one of which was to the Miami Heat.
6. Denver Nuggets: The Denver Nuggets are undefeated at home and have been gelling together well. Yes they have recently played against sub-par teams at home this past week, but this could add some well needed confidence to a team lacking a star player.
Next Page: Week 3 Power Rankings: 5-1