25. Cleveland Cavaliers (26): It seemed like this past week was going to make the Cavaliers’ season even worse (a 39-point loss to the Pistons), but a win against the Knicks allowed them a quick taste of playing spoiler.
24. Toronto Raptors (22): Three games, three losses and the Raptors are still in the same spot they were last week: out of the playoffs. At least they get a chance to ruin the Bucks’ playoffs hopes on Monday.
23. New Jersey Nets (21): Four-straight losses have clouded their late-season success. I wonder if they really think that pursuing Kevin Garnett via free agency is going to boost this franchise’s future success.
22. Washington Wizards (29): Surprisingly, the Wizards have won three straight. Still, it’s sad to see as talented a player as John Wall suffering on as poor a team as Washington.
21. Detroit Pistons (24): Coming in at tenth place in the East isn’t bad for a team that had such a horrible mid-season run. There’s plenty to improve on this off-season, but there are also positives to build on as well.
Next Page: NBA Power Rankings: 20-16