30. Charlotte Bobcats (30): Luckily for the Bobcats, even if they do fail to match the ’72-’73 Sixers’ nine-win season, their ’11-’12 record will always be accompanied by an asterisk. Phew.
29. Washington Wizards (29): Five straight losses has them sitting pretty with a 12-44 record on the season. At least there’s a good chance that they could land the first pick and Anthony Davis in the 2012 NBA Draft.
28. Cleveland Cavaliers (24): It feels like 2011 all over again. The Cavaliers continue to struggle game after game and have locked themselves in for another top draft pick in 2012. Now they need to worry about their 2011 first-rounder making it through the season intact.
27. Sacramento Kings (25): Another awful season has passed for the Kings, who are currently on a four-game losing streak as the end nears. No wonder the Maloofs are ready to call it quits on Sacramento.
26. Minnesota Timberwolves (18): The loss of Ricky Rubio was a death sentence for a team that was on the verge of making the playoffs at one point. Even with Kevin Love carrying them on his back, there doesn’t appear to be enough gas left in the tank.
Next Page: NBA Power Rankings: 25-21