10. San Antonio (12): The Spurs improve to 12-8 overall and have won six of their last ten games. They are a tough team to beat at home but have shown inconsistency on the road.
9. Memphis Grizzlies (9): The Grizzlies may be a dark horse this NBA season. With a record of 10-9, I expect this ball club to step it up a notch once Zach Randolph comes back.
8. Dallas Mavericks (10): Even without Dirk in the lineup the Dallas Mavericks have managed to stay competitive. Their overall record is 12-8 and have won seven of their last ten games.
7. Utah Jazz (14): Can you say inconsistent? The Utah Jazz look great one week and just average the next. Their overall record is 11-7 and have won seven of their last ten games.
6. Philadelphia 76ers (5): The 76ers have played well this season and might be underrated. With an overall record of 14-6, the 76ers have won six of their last 10 games.
Next Page: Week 4 Power Rankings: 5-1