25. Sacramento Kings (25): The Kings have won their last two games, and have an overall record of 16-29.
24. Cleveland Cavaliers (22): The Cavs have been playing well, if this continues look for them to make the playoffs this season.
23. Detroit Pistons (24): The Motor City continues to struggle with an overall record of 16-29.
22. Golden State Warriors (23): Still the same story for Golden State, they are now 18-24.
21. Milwaukee Bucks (21): The Bucks bounce back from a down week winning their last five games, their overall record is 20-24.
Next Page: Week 12 Power Rankings: 20-16