10. Golden State Warriors (42-32, Last Week: 11): The Warriors went 2-1 last week, including victories over Western Conference foes the Los Angeles Lakers and Portland Trail Blazers.
9. Brooklyn Nets (42-31, Last Week: 7): The Nets went 1-2 last week, but are 4-3 so far on an eight game road trip which ends on Wednesday night in Cleveland.
8. Los Angeles Clipper (49-25, Last Week: 6): The Clips have lost two in a row, and went 1-3 last week; all of which came on the road.
7. Indiana Pacers (47-27, Last Week: 8): The Pacers are currently in the midst of a four-game winning streak; one in which Paul George has played exceptionally well. Unfortunately for Indiana, Danny Granger will require surgery and will miss the rest of the season and playoffs.
6. Memphis Grizzlies (49-24, Last Week: 4): The Grizzlies went 2-2 last week.
5. New York Knicks (46-26, Last Week: 9): The Knicks are on an eight-game winning streak right now, and will face the Miami Heat on Tuesday in what should make for an entertaining showdown.
4. Oklahoma City Thunder (54-20, Last Week: 5): The Thunder have won four of their last five games.
3. Denver Nuggets (50-24, Last Week: 2): The Nuggets followed up a 15-game winning streak with two losses against the New Orleans Hornets and San Antonio Spurs, respectively. However, they still remain a powerhouse in the West.
2. San Antonio Spurs (55-18, Last Week: 3): The Spurs have won six of their last eight games.
1. Miami Heat (58-15, Last Week: 1): The Heat–despite LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Mario Chalmers all being out due to injury–defeated the best team in the West in the San Antonio Spurs on Sunday.