10. Golden State Warriors (44-33, Last Week: 10): The Warriors went 2-1 last week.
9. Indiana Pacers (48-29, Last Week: 7): The Pacers dropped two games in a back-to-back against the Oklahoma City Thunder and Washington Wizards, respectively.
8. Brooklyn Nets (44-32, Last Week: 9): The Nets went 2-1 last week, as Deron Williams had a pair of 30-plus games most recently.
7. Los Angeles Clippers (51-26, Last Week: 8): The Clippers clinched their first Pacific Division title after defeating their cross-town rivals–the Lakers–on Sunday.
6. San Antonio Spurs (57-20, Last Week: 2): The Spurs drop here as a direct result of falling to two Western Conference powerhouses last week: The Memphis Grizzlies and Oklahoma City Thunder.
5. Memphis Grizzlies (52-25, Last Week: 6): The Grizz went 3-1 last week, with their only loss coming at the hands of the Lakers.
4. Oklahoma City Thunder (56-21, Last Week: 4): The Thunder fell to the New York Knicks on Sunday morning.
3. Denver Nuggets (53-24, Last Week: 3): Following their 15-game winning streak, the Nuggets have gone 4-2 but still hold the league-best home record at 35-3.
2. Miami Heat (60-16, Last Week: 1): Even with various Heat players sitting out games due to “injury,” the Heat are still pretty darn good.
1. New York Knicks (50-26, Last Week: 5): The Knicks are the hottest team in the league right now, having won 12 games in a row. Carmelo Anthony has averaged 41.8 points over his last four games as well.