30. Washington Wizards (1-13, Last Week: 30): Well, the Wizards still stink. They’ve managed only one win this season, and even if John Wall returns, they have a huge uphill battle ahead of them.
29. Toronto Raptors (4-13, Last Week: 29): The Raptors finally got a victory over the Phoenix Suns after a six game losing streak. However, a six game losing streak is nothing to glance over.
28. Cleveland Cavaliers (4-13, Last Week: 26): With Kyrie Irving out due to a finger fracture since November 19, the Cavaliers can’t seem to catch a break. They did manage a victory over the Atlanta Hawks on Friday and took the Portland Trail Blazers to overtime on Saturday, before losing.
27. Sacramento Kings (4-12, Last Week: 24): The Kings remain winless on the road (0-6) and give up an average of 100.5 points per game.
26. New Orleans Hornets (4-11, Last Week: 27): The Hornets managed a huge victory over the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday.
25. Detroit Pistons (5-13, Last Week: 28): The Pistons haven’t exactly turned the corner, but they did go 2-2 last week; including a 117-77 beat-down over the Phoenix Suns.
24. Orlando Magic (6-10, Last Week: 25): Well the Magic still aren’t great, but they were able to get the best of Dwight Howard and the Los Angeles Lakers–at least temporarily.
23. Portland Trail Blazers (7-10, Last Week: 6-7): The Trail Blazers lost four in a row before edging out a one-point overtime victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers.
22. Phoenix Suns (7-11, Last Week: 22): The Suns have lost three in a row, but have also had a tough road trip with five consecutive games on the road with another tough one approaching, against a tough Memphis team on Tuesday. A drubbing by Detroit on Wednesday definitely didn’t help their cause.
21. Minnesota Timberwolves (7-8, Last Week: 23): Kevin Love has returned and is averaging 21.7 points and 15.3 rebounds per game, but the Timberwolves are still struggling a bit.
Next Page: Which teams are stuck in mediocrity?