30. Charlotte Bobcats (13-46, Last Week: 29): Losers of six straight, the Bobcats are also the worst team in the league, record-wise.
29. Orlando Magic (16-44, Last Week: 30): The Magic have lost three games in a row, and eight of their last nine.
28. Minnesota Timberwolves (20-36, Last Week: 25): The Wolves have lost five games in a row–all to Western Conference opponents.
27. Philadelphia 76ers (23-35, Last Week: 26): The Sixers have lost eight of their last nine games, and have had a hugely disappointing season compared with last season and the hopes they had for this season.
26. Detroit Pistons (23-39, Last Week: 23): Detroit has lost five of their last six games. Jose Calderon has seemingly found his role as a facilitator on his new team, though.
25. Sacramento Kings (21-40, Last Week: 27): The Kings went 2-2 last week, even taking the Miami Heat to overtime on Tuesday; although they lost 141-129.
24. Portland Trail Blazers (27-31, Last Week: 24): The Blazers played just two games last week, as they went 1-1 against the Denver Nuggets (lost) and Minnesota Timberwolves (won), respectively.
23. Phoenix Suns (21-39, Last Week: 28): Phoenix has found some sort of rhythm as they’ve won three games in a row, including a victory over the league best San Antonio Spurs in San Antonio.
22. New Orleans Hornets (21-39, Last Week: 22): The Hornets lost back-to-back games against the Brooklyn Nets and Oklahoma City Thunder, respectively, before defeating the Detroit Pistons on Friday.
21. Toronto Raptors (23-37, Last Week: 17): The Raptors have lost four games in a row. Rudy Gay missed their game against the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday due to back spasms.
Next Page: Middle Of The Pack