20. Washington Wizards (19-39, Last Week: 19): The Wizards went 2-2 last week, which somewhat deflates the bubble they had going while playing well despite a horrible record.
19. Cleveland Cavaliers (20-39, Last Week: 20): The Cavs went 2-1 last week.
18. Dallas Mavericks (26-33, Last Week: 18): The Mavs went 1-3 last week, but were absolutely drubbed by the Houston Rockets on Sunday as they lost, 136-103.
17. Golden State Warriors (33-27, Last Week: 13): The Warriors have lost four in a row, despite some amazing performances by Stephen Curry–one of which was a 54-point outburst against the New York Knicks in Madison Square Garden.
16. Milwaukee Bucks (29-28, Last Week: 21): The Bucks are in the midst of a three-game winning streak, after losing seven of eight prior to that.
15. Boston Celtics (31-27, Last Week: 16): The Celtics won both of their games last week.
14. Chicago Bulls (34-26, Last Week: 14): The Bulls went 2-2 last week. Similarly, they defeated one Eastern Conference rival (Brooklyn Nets), but lost to another (Indiana Pacers). The Bulls stand pat this week.
13. Brooklyn Nets (34-26, Last Week: 12): The Nets went 2-1 last week; dropping back-to-back games to the Dallas Mavericks and Chicago Bulls, respectively.
12. Utah Jazz (32-27, Last Week: 11): The Jazz went 2-1 last week, with their only victory coming against the lowly Charlotte Bobcats.
11. Atlanta Hawks (33-25, Last Week: 8): The Hawks have lost two in a row–most recently a one-point loss to the Los Angeles Lakers.
Next Page: Not Much Movement, Lakers Gain Momentum