25. Utah Jazz (20): No one could have predicted this season for the Jazz. Sloan out; Williams in New Jersey; eight-game losing streak and no shot at the playoffs with less than two weeks to go.
24. Detroit Pistons (25): At this point, who should take the blame? Head Coach John Kuester for losing the respect of every single one of his players or General Manager Joe Dumars for making awful trades and financially un-savvy signings?
23. Los Angeles Clippers (23): At this point, despite Blake Griffin’s historic rookie, the only phrase that carries any weight for the Clippers is : “Next season”
Who doesn’t like a nice, Blake Griffin highlight?
22. Sacramento Kings (24): For as immature and shot-needy as DeMarcus Cousins is, in the Kings’ last five games, he is dishing out 5.6 APG, and is looking like a more complete player with every passing day.
21. Golden State Warriors (17): They snuck away with a seven-point victory over the Mavs, but the Warriors know their place in the lottery. If they can somehow get into the draft’s top three picks, they could really be a team to watch out for next year, simply because of how unstoppable their offense is when Curry, Ellis and Wright are in the zone.