30. Minnesota Timberwolves (Last week’s ranking: 30): The “Love” puns are getting old, but when the rest of your team’s core consists of Michael Beasley, Darko Milicic, Luke Ridnour, Wesley Johnson and Anthony Tolliver, you gotta milk the “Love” for all you can.
29. Cleveland Cavaliers (29): Baron Davis was definitely right when he said the Clippers are going to be one of the most talked about teams heading into next season. I wonder if he knew that he would be on the less-than-lowly Cavs and not the Clippers when that happens though.
28. Washington Wizards (27): Maybe the Wizards should start doing magic on the road, because whatever they are are doing when they are away from the Verizon store is clearly failing miserably.
27. Toronto Raptors (26): Is anyone surprised that the the two team’s who lost its stars to South Beach share a combined 34-111 record this season? Nope, I didn’t think so either.
26. New Jersey Nets (24): When re-signing Kris Humphries is No. 1 on your offseason to-do-list, you need a major reevaluation of what your position is in this league. He’s a great rebounder, but it’s his first good season as a pro, and it just happened to come in his contract season. For some reason, I feel like I’ve heard this story somewhere before…