Bringing in our first episode of the new year by discussing the recent success of the Lakers and what has been key throughout the run. Our editor-in-chief, Daniel Buerge let’s us know of the latest must read editorials and we check in with some Lakers fans who display their skills on the dance floor.[display_podcast]
Check out the video below and tune into the show for our interview.
GIVEAWAY: Let us know your favorite moment, segment, memory, etc.from the “Pulse of Purple & Gold” show thus far?
Episode #9 of the “Pulse of Purple & Gold” covers:
- Bynum’s return to the starting lineup
- What’s been the difference during win streak?
- Best deal on Lakers tickets
- Matt Barnes injury is a good thing?
- Editor-in-chief of LakersNation.com, Daniel Buerge
- Fan Spotlight: NBA tut routine dancers, Mike Song & Anthony Lee
- Episode 8 contest winner & new contest announced!
- And all things Lakers, for FANS, by FANS…
[vimeo clip_id=”18859990″ height=”310″ width=”635″]
Fanalyst: Andrew Ducote | Follow @andrewducote
Correspondent: Brytni Jean | Follow @BrytniJean
Producer/Editor: Taylor Rummell | www.taylorrummell.com