- I know Chris Paul is now out of the playoffs but in case you missed it here is a must read piece by Rick Reilly on CP3
- It was just announced Blake Griffin will win the NBA Rookie of The Year (wow, didn’t see that coming). But who knew Blake would save his best performance for after his season was over.
- Was a players only meeting what sparked OKC’s second game win versus the Grizz? Maybe.
- Rumor has it Nene is opting out.
- Andray Blatche and lap dance Tuesdays. ‘Nuff said.
- The NBA Union just saw the latest offer from the owners. Big surprise, they’re not happy.
- The Kings will in fact be staying in Sac-town for at least one more year. Owner Joe Maloof said, “I think it’s the fair thing to do. We’ve always said Sacramento has the best NBA fans in the world.” Are you kidding me? Best fans in the world? Right, that’s why you’re in such a hurry to skip town and rip their hearts from their chests. It just reiterates something we all tacitly know already about sports franchises: When it comes to money versus the keeping the public trust, the green backs always win.
Lastly, spotlighted in this weeks Failbag is Jameer Nelson. Nelson is a textbook case of a) always let your game do the talking b) always be aware of open mics and c) never count your
chickens Hawks before they’re hatched. Who knows whether Nelson’s off handed comment to Derrick Rose provided the fuel that Atlanta to win. But their response to Jameer after they toasted the Magic was funny. Well played, Atlanta. Well played.
httpvhd://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuJK4FnW-hI[phpbay]Los Angeles Lakers, 3, “”, “”[/phpbay]