The Los Angeles Lakers started off the week with consecutive wins against the Toronto Raptors and Detroit Pistons, which had most of Kobe Bryant’s teammates praising him for his facilitating efforts during those games. The Lakers then ended their road trip with losses to the Washington Wizards and the Boston Celtics, dropping their record to just 5-15.
In our Lakers Nation videos of the week, Kobe’s role as a facilitator is a hot topic of conversation. Relatedly, he also became the first player in NBA history to score over 30,000 points and 6,000 assists. Jeremy Lin and Bryant also have differing opinions on playing with anger and frustration. Plus, with Nick Young back, he has everyone laughing.
5. Kobe Bryant Speaks Spanish, And Extremely Well
4. Byron Scott On Kobe Bryant’s Triple Double And Him Facilitating
3. Kobe Bryant And Jeremy Lin Have Differing Opinions On Playing Mad
2. NBA Record: Kobe Bryant Becomes The First Player In NBA History With 30K Points And 6K Assists
1. Nick Young With A Hilarious Post-Game Interview, Talks Him And Kobe Being Batman And Robin