The Los Angeles Lakers went 2-1 on the road this week, beating the Atlanta Hawks and Houston Rockets before falling to the Dallas Mavericks in their final road game. With Nick ‘Swaggy P’ Young back in action, the energetic fan favorite gave the Lakers some energy they’ve been missing since the start of the season.
Shaquille O’Neal was sitting courtside for the Lakers double-digit loss to the Golden State Warriors Sunday night, despite Kobe Bryant’s 44 points. Check out what Bryant had to say about talking to Shaq. Plus, take a look back in history with our top five James Worthy Lakers moments.
5. Kobe Bryant Talks Shaq Sitting Courtside/ Team’s Temperament & Mood
4. Jeremy Lin On What The Lakers Need To Improve
3. Kobe Bryant Talks About The Responsibility He Feels To Carry This Lakers Team
2. Derek Fisher’s Top 5 Lakers Moments
1. James Worthy’s Top 5 Lakers Moments