The Los Angeles Lakers won just one of their three games this week. After losing to the Phoenix Suns last Sunday, the Lakers came out strong against the Nuggets in Denver on Tuesday. The Lakers returned home Friday night, only to lose a hard-fought game to a very good Memphis Grizzlies team.
The Lakers also signed a new center and waived Xavier Henry who was recovering from a ruptured Achilles. Kobe Bryant’s new minute restrictions are a hot topic of conversation and Bryant has some words of advice for Jeremy Lin. Check out all the action in our videos of the week. Plus, our exclusive interview with the Lakers newest addition that Aaron Rodgers tried to recruit to play tight end for the Green Bay Packers!
10. Los Angeles Lakers Introduce Tarik Black
9. Jeremy Lin Talks About Not Yet Reaching His Potential
8. Kobe Bryant’s Confidence In Ed Davis Means A Lot To Him
7. Byron Scott Talks Fighting Temptation To Play Kobe More Minutes
6. Lakers Nation Exclusive: Interview With Tarik Black